Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Look stylish and trendy like 2NE1

Hey everyone, so I decided to join big21fashion's (http://www.big21fashion.com) fashion competition, where we have to show how 2NE1 or Big Bang has inspired our fashion. To be honest, I have always loved 2NE1 for their music and fashion, especially the fierce female image that they portray, not like those cutesy act cute image that we get an overdose of from the other girl groups. I decided to create a polyvore for the basic style 2NE1 normally wears. Basically, the most important item for a 2NE1 look is to have a leather jacket. Shoes are also very important, and I always notice and envy Park Bom's shoes, since I have an obsession for shoes. She seems to own dozens of Louboutins as well. Another thing I notice is that YG artists always wear items that have studs on it. Studs on leather jackets, shoes, etc. So here it is, as you can see below, I have chosen some items that you can mix and match in order to look like 2NE1, not missing the leather jackets, studs and Christian Louboutins. Of course, their look is not one where you can wear everyday, but it's always fun to experiment and wow you friends on a night out looking like a superstar! ^^

No comments: