Wednesday, November 9, 2011

[Random] I AM A PROUD VIP!!!

This post is totalllllyy random, but since I am on this blog and just finished my not-so-random previous post, I decided to share with you all a very awesome news!!!!

BIG BANG WON MTV EMA BEST WORLD ACT!!!!


In the above video, you could see all 5 members looking so happy!!! After Daesung's depressing car accident involving the death of a motorcyclist and GD's marijuana scandal (leaving the other 3 members alone on stage), they are all finally present to attend MTV EMA in Belfast!!! And it is a VERY BIG DEAL, because:

1. It is an international award attended by Lady Gaga, Queen, Bruno Mars etc and almost everybody in the Hollywood music scene.
2. In the first round, they are nominated to represent the Asia Pacific region, alongside Agnes Monica from Indonesia, Jay Chou from Taiwan, and other Asia's representatives. (pardon my lack of knowledge in entertainment world. I am so behind news that I only know of the latest Edison scandal and Jay Chou's marriage rumor today! yes, I am very behind =.=) So they won the Asia pacific region, proving that Asia wants Big Bang to represent them!
3. Then, this is the biggest part, they are nominated together with Britney Spears who represent North America, and Lena from Europe, and other huge stars representing their own region! (again my lack of knowledge =.=)
4. THEY WON!!!!!!

Obviously, everyone seated in the EMA would have predicted that Britney would win. So when Big Bang was announced the winner, everyone should be shocked. They should be wondering who the hell are these Asian people?? Britney should be wondering that, how can she lose to a group that "no-one" has heard of. OH! I forgot the mention the fact that they broke record and received 58 million votes out of the total 158 million votes for the WHOLE EMA!

Call me a proud Asian (though not Korean, but still Asia Pacific won against other region!!!), a proud VIP, a proud k-pop fan (though my knowledge is only limited within YG family), I am sooo sooo soo proud of ma boys!!! Hoooraayyy!!!! Hopefully with their win, the South Korean citizens would 'forget' the scandals of 2011 and show more respect to them!

No comments: