Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 starts off well...

Today, i crossed a list off my 2012 New Year's Revolution, and that is...I GOT A JOB!!!

Wheee! My New Year's Revolution was kinda private though, so it was posted in a different blog than this, my diary blog, but now i think i will get used to writing diary posts here too...i hope :)

So I applied for 2 jobs...A and B...B contacted me first for an interview on wednesday, while A called afterwards for an interview on Monday...technically B called first but A scheduled the apptmt earlier than B. Initially i was more interested in the merchandising job for B, but after i went to A's interview on Monday, i just fell in love with the job description. Needless to say, while i was at B, i was disappointed by their job description and wasnt so excited bout it anymore. So then, A wanted to meet again on friday, telling me i got hired bla4. The salary was lower han expected but heell...i wasnt seeking the salary, i was seeking the job experience. So then they wanted me to make a decision straight away...and to come for work straight away on Monday. Oh gosh, that's so intense! I am not someone who can make decisions so easily. Usually i let others figure out the decision for me, and most of the times i just leave it to fate. Most of the time i do get lucky just by depending on fate alone. (except that fate hasnt helped me at all in my love life :( ) So i got home...talked with my family, and then called them up once i wake up the next day, and 5 min after that phone call my phone rang! B called to tell me that i got the job and they wanted me to come to discuss salaries etc. =.="

So i come to realize that some things are just meant to be. Fate really do happens in life. Perhaps if B had asked me first and i worry bout not having a job, i would have just accepted their offer before A called me. If i had woken up 5 min later, i might not be sitting here in my job desk right now. I know it is too early to say this but, first day at work, though i didnt really do anything, i find myself falling in love with the environment n everyone here. It was everything i could have dreamed of, the perfect first job for me. I was so afraid of the formal work environment but this wasnt anything like that. Everyone just enjoyed working here, it was so obvious i can see all their passion and love coming to work.

I hope that after i get my formal desk n tasks i could still say i love the job...right now i am so bored with having nothing to do and not knowing anyone right here. So lets pray for the best. 2012 hwaiting!!! So far the year has come to a good start...i hope the most important thing in my revolution list can come true though...hihi...they say this dragon year is a lucky year for snakes like me...so i am hoping for the best :)

No comments: