Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcoming the Dragon Year

To everyone who is celebrating the Lunar New Year, a very warm Happy New Year to all of you! Wishing everyone good health, fortune and luck for the dragon year!

This year, after all the past years spent abroad, i was finally able to spend CNY here wif all my families. So everyone, i really had a warm new year :) It feels so good spending CNY wif my loved ones, stuffing myself with cakes and cookies, eating tangerines every hour, seeing cousins n relatives whom I havent seen for a long time, and also getting lots of red packets $.$

But, everytime at a family gathering, the same conversation would happen. People would ask me whether i have a boyfriend. To those who are attached, they will ask when will they get married. To those married, they will ask when will they give birth. I guss this happens to all Chinese families...oh well...we get the same question every year!

So for this dragon year, i heard some fortune teller says that Snakes are going to be lucky and will have a smooth sail. I cross my fingers on that. I guess i really need a lot of luck this year, both in my career and also in my personal relationship. I hope next year i will have an answer to one of those questions :D

The long weekend pasts so fast that it is time to go to work again tomorrow :( I should also stop making CNY an excuse for stuffing myself. But all the chinese believe that fat/plump = luck right? Lol...

Sent from my iPad

No comments: